Green issues are becoming increasingly important and more of a focus for all businesses. HighSpan recognise the importance of these issues.
HighSpan are committed to protecting the environment as part of operations and in the distribution, repair and ultimate disposal of its products and to continual improvements in environmental performance.
We will ensure that we:
- Comply with all legal and regulatory environmental requirements applicable to our operations.
- Work with manufacturers who strive to develop, and market products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be reused, recycled and/or disposed of safely.
- Store, handle and dispose of all potentially hazardous substances and wastes in a safe and proper manner.
- Strive to eliminate or reduce hazardous or nuisance releases, if any, to the air, water or land, waste discharges, and the use of hazardous materials.
- Encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all of our activities.
- Encourage responsible use of resources throughout our business, including conserving energy and water use and improving energy efficiency.